Delivering engineered solutions.
FiberForce 950TM is a blend of macrosynthetic and microsynthetic monofilament fibers. FiberForce 950 fibers are primarily used as secondary post-first crack reinforcement and will also provide plastic shrinkage reinforcement in concrete.
- Light, Medium, and Heavy Industrial Warehouse Sites
- Ingress-egress Roadways (Malls, Industrial, and Warehouse)
- Parking Facilities
- State DOTs and other Specifications or Code Applications
- Bridge Decks
Recommendations for Use
Recommended dosage rate is between, but not limited to, 5 – 7 lbs. per cubic yard.
FiberForce 950 fibers are not to be used to replace primary, load-bearing steel reinforcement.
FiberForce 950 is packaged in water-soluble bags that can be added directly into the concrete mix.
To ensure optimum distribution of the fibers, FiberForce 950 must be put at the middle or end of the load (in ready-mix trucks).
A minimum of 75-100 revolutions at mixing speed or 5-7 minutes of mixing at high speed may be needed to ensure complete dispersion of the fibers.
Our Professional Engineers are available for consultation.
For detailed mixing instructions, please contact your Regional FiberForce Expert.
- Specific Gravity0.91
- Acid & Salt ResistanceExcellent
- Electrical ConductivityLow
Product Approvals & Compliance with Industry Standards
- ASTM C1116 Section 4.1.3 and Note 2
- ASTM C1399
- ANSI/SDI C-2011 Designs – Shrinkage and temperature reinforcement alternative to welded wire reinforcing (WWR) for composite steel floor decks when used at a minimum dosage rate of 4 lbs. per cubic yard.