Delivering engineered solutions.
FiberForce 750TM (Performance Plus DOTTM) is macrosynthetic fiber blend, which incorporates FiberForce 650TM and FiberForce 550TM. FiberForce 750 fibers are primarily used as secondary/post-first crack reinforcement and will also provide secondary and plastic shrinkage reinforcement in concrete.
- Light, Medium, and Heavy Industrial Warehouse
- Ingress-egress roadways and industrial and warehouse sites
- Parking Facilities and Malls
- State DOTs, Specifications, and Code Applications
- Tunnel Liners
- Irrigation Ditches
- Slope Stabilization
- Composite Metal Decks
Recommendations for Use
Recommended dosage rate is typically, but not limited to, 3 – 11 lbs. per cubic yard.
However, specific dosage rate should be established by the project engineer or government agency for a given application based on project conditions and requirements.
For detailed mixing instructions, please contact your Regional FiberForce Expert.
- Fiber Components FiberForce 650 / FiberForce 550
- Specific Gravity0.91
- Alkali ResistanceExcellent
- Melting Point320 °F (160 °C)
- Electrical ConductivityLow
- Equivalent Diameter0.015 in (0.38 mm) / 0.035 in (0.89 mm)
- Aspect Ratio100 / 43
- Standard Length1.5 in (38 mm)
- Other Available Length2 in (50 mm)
Product Approvals & Compliance with Industry Standards
- ASTM C1116 Section 4.1.3 and Note 2
- ASTM 1399 and 1609
- ANSI/SDI C2011 Section 2.4B Note 13
- Listed by UL in CBXQ.R19202 (Fiber Reinforcement and Concrete Additives) for use as an alternative or in addition to the welded wire fabric used in Floor-Ceiling Design Nos. D700, D800, and D900.