Delivering engineered solutions.
Technology continues to rapidly advance, and you do not want to be left in the past with outdated solutions.
Through each stage and advancement of current products, you want to lead the charge with the solutions to efficiency, innovation and performance. FiberForce350 is here to ensure you always have the most modern solution for your customers.
As your partner, we have engineered a cutting-edge fiber that reduces excess product, extends service life and enhances performance. The newly engineered FF350 has the same performance of its predecessors, but has been designed to be introduced at a lower rate of 1lb per cubic yard of concrete as opposed to the industry standard 1.5lbs.
- Residential and Commercial Slabs-on-Ground
- Ultra-thin Whitetopping (UTW)
- Architectural precast products and ornamental elements
- Irrigation Ditches and Channels
- Shotcrete Applications
Description for Use
FiberForce 350 is an ultra-low denier fibrillated fiber manufactured from 100% virgin homopolymer polypropylene resins.
FiberForce 350 is primarily used as temperature-shrinkage reinforcement and plastic-shrinkage reinforcement. The fibers measurably reduce plastic settlement while offering excellent distribution and finishability as well as extending service life by enhancing impact and surface abrasion resistance.
The enhanced fibrillation pattern was designed to optimize mechanical bond between the mortar mix and the fiber networks, and, due to the low denier, considerably more fibrillated bundles are introduced to the concrete mix thus providing increased plastic and drying shrinkage crack resistance as compared to other microsynthetic fibers.
- Material100% Virgin polypropylene
- Specific Gravity0.91
- Alkali ResistanceExcellent
- Electrical ConductivityLow
- Standard Length0.75 in (19mm)
- Other Available Lengths0.25 in (6.4mm), 0.50 in (12.7 mm), 1.5 in (38 mm)
Features & Benefits
- Replacement for typical light gauge weldedwire reinforcement (6 x 6 W1.4 x W1.4)
- Excellent distribution throughout the concrete mix
- Excellent temperature-shrinkage reinforcement
- Excellent reduction in plastic shrinkage and settlement cracking
- Extends service life of the concrete with reduced maintenance
- Increases concrete durability - including impact and abrasion resistance and fatigue strength
- Delivered to site pre-mixed
Product Approvals & Compliance with Industry Standards
- ASTM C1116 Section 4.1.3 and Note 2
- ASTM D7508
- ICC ES AC32 Section 3.1.1
- ICC ES AC32 Section 3.1.2
- Listed as ICC ESR-1699
Please contact us with any questions regarding this product, or if a Letter of Certification for FiberForce 350 is needed to show compliance with the specifications referenced above or specific project requirements.