Delivering engineered solutions.
FiberForce 300TM (Fibril-TufTM ) is a microsynthetic fibrillated polypropylene fiber manufactured from 100% virgin polypropylene resins. FiberForce 300 fibers are primarily used as secondary/temperature shrinkage reinforcement and plastic shrinkage reinforcement in concrete.
FiberForce 300 also offers excellent distribution and finishability as well as extending service life by enhancing impact and surface abrasion resistance. The fibrillation pattern was designed to optimize the mechanical bond between the mortar mix and the fiber networks allowing it to better control plastic and drying shrinkage cracking.
- Residential and Commercial Slabs-on-Ground
- Ultra-thin Whitetopping (UTW)
- Slipformed Curbs and Gutters
- Irrigation Ditches and Channels
- Shotcrete Applications
Recommendations for Use
No modifications are required when used at 1.5 lbs. per cubic yard.
For dosage rates outside the typical range, please contact your Regional FiberForce Expert.
FiberForce 300 fiber help to distribute internal stress over a greater volume of concrete and is an excellent addition to applications that are exposed to frequent moisture and temperature changes.
- Specific Gravity0.91
- Alkali ResistanceExcellent
- Melting Point320 °F (160 °C)
- Acid & Salt ResistanceExcellent
- Electrical ConductivityLow
- Equivalent Diameter0.019 in (0.48 mm)
- Standard Length0.75 in (19 mm)
- Other Available Lengths0.25 in (6.4 mm), 0.50 in (12.7 mm), 1.5 in (38 mm)
Features & Benefits
- Excellent distribution throughout the concrete mix
- Excellent temperature-shrinkage reinforcement
- Excellent reduction in plastic shrinkage and settlement cracking
- Extends service life of the concrete with reduced maintenance
- Increases concrete durability - including impact and abrasion resistance and fatigue strength
- Measurably reduces permeability, thus increasing freeze-thaw durability
Product Approvals & Compliance with Industry Standards
- ASTM C1116 Section 4.1.3
- ASTM D7508
- ICC ES AC32 Section 3.1.1
- ICC ES AC32 Section 3.2.2
- Listed as ICC ESR-1699