Delivering engineered solutions.
FiberForce 150TM (formally, Mono-TufTM ) is a monofilament microsynthetic fiber manufactured from 100% virgin polypropylene resins.
FiberForce 150 fibers are primarily used as plastic shrinkage crack reinforcement in concrete. FiberForce 150 also extends the service life of the concrete by reducing permeability and enhancing impact and surface abrasion resistance.
Extensive testing has proven that FiberForce 150 fibers exhibit excellent dispersion throughout the concrete matrix, thus delivering a superior slab finish that is perfect for residential applications.
- Residential Driveways
- Pool Decks
- Extruded Curbs and Gutters
- Basement and Garage Floors
Recommendations for Use
No modifications are required when used at 1 lb. per cubic yard.
For dosage rates outside the typical range, please contact your Regional FiberForce Expert.
FiberForce 150 is not a replacement for structural steel and will not replace any of the steel that is used in calculating the load carrying capacity of the concrete element.
- Specific Gravity0.91
- Alkali ResistanceExcellent
- Melting Point320 °F (160 °C)
- Electrical ConductivityLow
- Standard Length0.75 in (19 mm)
- Other Available Lengths0.25 in (6.4 mm), 0.5 in (12.7 mm)
Features & Benefits
- Uniform distribution throughout the concrete mix
- Excellent finishability
- Excellent reduction in plastic shrinkage and plastic settlement cracking
- Measurably reduces permeability, thus increasing freeze-thaw durability
- Increases concrete durability including impact and abrasion resistance and fatigue strength
Product Approvals & Compliance with Industry Standards
- ASTM C1116 Section 4.1.3 and Note 2
- ASTM D7508
- ICC ES AC32 Section 3.1.1
- ICC ES AC32 Section 3.2.2
- Listed in ICC ESR-1699