Delivering engineered solutions.
FiberForce 600TM is a blend of macrosynthetic fiber and microsynthetic fiber. FiberForce 600 fibers are primarily used as secondary/post-first crack reinforcement and will also provide plastic shrinkage reinforcement in concrete.
Complete Cracking Reinforcement System
- Post-first crack toughness reinforcement
- Plastic shrinkage cracking reinforcement
- Temperature-shrinkage cracking reinforcement equivalent to welded wire mesh (WWF)
- Impact resistance
- Surface abrasion resistance
- Reduced permeability
- Fatigue strength: The three-dimensional fiber reinforcement system reduces the effects of multiple axle loadings from either forklift or truck traffic and produces a slab-on-ground which lasts longer and requires less maintenance.
- Reduced volume change due to variations in moisture, temperature or both.
For dosage rates outside the typical range, please contact your Regional FiberForce Expert.
*Blend of 4 lbs. of FiberForce 650 and 1 lb. of FiberForce 150.
- Light, medium, and heavy industrial warehouse sites
- Ingress-egress roadways and industrial and warehouse sites
- Parking facilities and malls
- Bonded concrete overlays
- Septic tanks
Product Approvals & Compliance with Industry Standards
- ASTM C1116 Section 4.1.3 and Note 2
- California Department of Transportation