Reliability in bulk.
- 4-Panel – a large bag with 4-panels sewn together like a box.
- U-Panel – a large U-shaped bag with 2 side panels sewn to each of the opposite sides.
- Tubular – Circular design eliminates side seams, thus improved stability, sift, and moisture resistance.
- Baffle – Typically a 4-Panel or U-Panel construction and employ internal fabric baffles to make the bag square.
- UN Certified – Designed to store and transport hazardous materials. Our bags are certified for Packing Groups 2 & 3.
- Ventilated – Manufactured from woven polypropylene to allow airflow.
- BRC/AIB – FDA Food Grade: free of contaminates.
- Color Options – Yellow, green, white, black, blue, red (minimum order quantities required).
- Uncoated – Standard polypropylene fabric.
- Coated – Fabric that is laminated with polypropylene film.
- Conductive – Fabric which conducts electrostatic charges.
- Ventilated – Fabric that is breathable.
- Type C Groundable – Designed to control electrostatic charges by grounding. The fabric is woven with interconnected conductive carbon tape and ground tabs.
- Type D Dissipative – Designed with static protective fabric that does not require grounding. Delivers safety levels equal to that of Type C without grounding.
- Non-woven Polypropylene – Fabric from bonded fibers.
- Standard Loose Tube – Liner loosely inserted into the bag to fit any bottom or discharge spout.
- Form Fit – Liner fitted to the design of the bag to maximize container and liner capacity.
- Baffle – Liner added to baffles to stabilize the bag during filling.
- Groundable – Conductive polyethylene liner.
- Polyethylene Liner – Standard liner material used to control moisture contamination (thickness ranges from 2-5 mm).
- Woven Polypropylene – Also known as a bag-n-bag, provides added strength and puncture resistance for heavy or sharp products.
- Non-woven Polypropylene – Liner allowing liquid to filter out.
- Sewn – Liner applied and sewn into the seams.
- Glued – Method of adhering the liner to the bag.
- Open Top – Economical for in-plant use, but not optimal for packaging.
- Duffle Top – Top opens out of the bag for easy filling.
- Inlet Spout – Top wraps around the filling spout for easy filling and spill-free shipping.
- Conical Top – Allows optimal filling space for products that need time to settle.
- Flat Bottom – Basic polypropylene fabric bottom with no discharge capability.
- Discharge Spout – Allows bag to discharge from bottom in a smaller capacity.
- Full Bottom Discharge – Allows entire content to be discharged in one motion.
- Conical Bottom – Designed to help the flow of discharge.
- Closures – Tie closure, Velcro closure, diaper closure, star closure, drawstring closure.
- Side Seam – 4 loops sewn directly into the side seam.
- Corner – 4 loops sewn on the top of each corner for easy fork lift access.
- Cross Corner – 4 loops sewn across corners for easy forklift access.
- Stevedore Straps – 4 loops sewn directly into the side seam with 2 straps connecting side loops.
- Single Loop – 1 large loop connecting two opposite sides for easy crane access.
- Sleeves – 2 sleeves sewn on opposite sides of the top for easy forklift access.
- Standard – Used for applications where sift-proofing is not required.
- Single Filler Cord – Single rope used to prevent product sifting.
- Double Filler Cord – Double rope used to prevent product sifting.
- Triple Filler Cord – Triple rope used to prevent product sifting.
Additional Safety Features
- Perimeter Safety Bands – Band of support sewn along the top of the bag where most stress from lifting is found.
- Double Reinforced Loops – Additional layer of webbing sewn throughout the lift loops for abrasion protection.
- Lift Loop Wear Pads – Added layer of protection against wear and tear of lift loops.
- Fully Belted Bags – Lift loop webbing sewn down both sides and across the bottom panels of the bag.
- Inlet Spout – Closure that covers the top spout to avoid leakage contamination.
- Sift Proof Seams – Seams that offer tight closure against products that are very small to guard against the product contents sifting out of the bag
- Velcro Ties – Used for bags that need quick and frequent opening and closing capabilities
- UN/DOT Certified – UN and DOT certified bags for transporting hazardous materials.
- AIB and BRC Certified Food Grade – Certifies the manufacturing facility meets requirements set by the American Institute of Baking and British Retail Consortium for food products.
- FDA Compliant Food Grade – Meets standard requirements for bags with intent to transport food.
- ISO 22000 Certified – Certifies the manufacturing facility adheres to a safety and management system.